Friday, October 22

The Protagonist's Album of the Week 10/17-10/24

Acroma
Orbitals
2003


-

Apologies for my lack of posting the last couple of days. It's been a very busy week and work and has left me rather exhausted when not working. However, there's been a bright spot on the radar this week. A relatively little-known alternative rock band out of Salt Lake City, Utah, Acroma has only ever produced one studio album. Titled "Orbitals", this album caught my ears a year or two ago and randomly popped up again on my radar last weekend. Admittedly, it's much different than my usual choice of the speedy and crunchy variety. Fairly mellow, "Orbitals" is somewhat soothing and is a very pleasant listening experience. I was surprised by how much I've enjoyed it. Here's my favorite, the title track:

No comments: